leaves

leaves

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dear Diary

Dear Daily Diary,
      One of my favorite things is playing out side. When I play out side I do all sort's of thing's. When I play out side I ... climb tress which is one of my favorite thins to do! Another thing that I love to do is climb in my Best friends tree house. Then when I am up in the tree house I soot my bow and arrow over to my house. Some times when I let my cat out side I chase her around my yard. I love when a Haylee comes over and we run around together.   I also love it when my friend Leah comes over. Which she Is always over. Because  she is my next door neighbor . My family acts like she is family the don't even let her go first in line when she eat's with us ! :) :) :)          

No comments:

Post a Comment