leaves

leaves

Monday, October 18, 2010

23 Things you should know about me!!

  1. My favorite thing about being me is having my family as a family.
  2. My quickest personnel trait is when I am with Haylee
  3. My favorite 3 foods are stake,macaroni,mashpatatos.
  4. My love language is giving hugs.
  5. My first sentence in my story life would be In the begging on august 22,a  If I was reincarnated I would want to come bake as myself.
  6. I was born If I had to pick letter in the alphabet it would be the letter m because.my name starts with an m. 
  7. The Weirdest place I have ever slept is in a tree.
  8. My 5 top strengths are running ,swimming, shooting my bow and arrow,climbing trees,and hide and go seek. 
  9. My Favorite candy is stardust's
  10. My favorite icecream flavor is Rambo 
  11.   When I was a little kid I wanted to be a teacher. 
  12.  If I had a super power I would whant to have the capability of every animal.
  13. If I had to write a personal want ad for myself It would say professional gymnast ,and perfect swimmer. 
  14.  If I have children I will name them Jacob if its a boy and Autumn if Its a girl.
  15. If I were a fruit I would  be  a banana because they look so lively.
  16. my favorite color is red.
  17. The best part about being alive is the cool experiences that I get to see and do. 
  18.   The thing that I am addicted to besides air, water, and food is playing out side
  19. My  favorite animal is dogs and way more.
  20. If I had the chance to do anything, for the rest of my life and get paid for it,I would study and scuba dive

1 comment: