leaves

leaves

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SCHOOL

School is fun believe it or not It Is something for me to look forward to every day !! I love to see my friends at school when I get there every day . OK  I will admit It Is nice every once and a while to get a Friday or a Monday off just to give the brain a nice long brake . My  favorite class so far is social studies but I am pretty sure that since is going to catch up pretty soon anyway enough about social studies and since !! I LOVE daily 5 it is so much fun to me and are new computers oh you would not BELIEVE ! They are WITHOUT THE DOUBT THE COOLEST COMPUTERS IN THE WORLD !!! :) :)
But all in all it so fare it has Ben the coolest school year IN THE WORLD !!! :) :) :) SCHOOL IS SO MUCH FUN! i LOVE SHOOL SO SO MUCH !iNCLUDING THE FRIENDS AT SCHOOL !

2 comments: